Sunday, July 5, 2009

Quality Control Fiasco

I'm attempting to start a grass-roots movement to raise awareness of what I consider to be a serious issue; fortune cookie quality control. Every day, millions of people count on the nuggets of wisdom contained inside these crispy little wonders to guide and inspire them; What kind of chaos would the world be in if we could no longer trust the information contained in our fortunes? "But" you say, "it's just a simple typo! Anyone can make a mistake. Aminals, animals... we know what they meant!" Well, consider the famous "Thou shalt commit adultery" typo in the 1631 King James Bible, and tell me if a small error doesn't make a big difference. I just want to know for sure that my lucky number for the day IS 14, not 41. Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment