Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Not So Lucky (After the Lawsuit)...

Walking around our favorite "ethnic" grocery store the other day, I noticed this carton of Lucky Crown Broccoli and couldn't believe my eyes. Now, my goal is not to get the Lucky Crown Broccoli Company in trouble, but, as a graphic designer myself, I find stealing somebody's crown (pardon the pun) reprehensible. And if you ARE going to steal a logo, why on earth would you pick a nationally recognizable symbol like Budweiser? Just sayin'...


5 comments:

  1. Their defense is that the beer gave them diminished capacity.

    Or maybe ... what if Lucky Crown had it first? You would be uncovering something big here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea that Bud stole from the Broccoli people DID cross my mind. That would be interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speechless. I can only shake my head in silence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, there is the chance that Bud owns Lucky Crown. Or vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, kinda like the Sheinhardt Wig Company (if you're a 30 Rock fan...)

    ReplyDelete